Our tour through Sardinia from Alghero to Cagliari led us along the west coast with stunning views while heading over to Bosa. After a really short stage to Tresnuraghes we made our way further down the island along the coast. Following, we dived into the wilderness of the Costa Verde. We saw ruins of an old mining town, the remote area of the Spiaggia di Piscinas and made our way further south over the Genna Bogai pass to an agriturismo near Gonnesa. With our last trip we already reached the southern coast at Santa Margherita, where we finally took a bus to Cagliari to return the bikes. Follow us over 6 stages with more than 300 km of a challenging height profile, burning heat and pure sardinian nature.
- Italy 2017 Stage 1 – Fertilia to Bosa Marina
- Italy 2017 Stage 2 – Bosa Marina to Tresnuraghes
- Italy 2017 Stage 3 – Tresnuraghes to Nurapolis
- Italy 2017 Stage 4 – Nurapolis to Sciopadroxiu at the Costa Verde
- Italy 2017 Stage 5 – Sciopadroxiu to an agriturismo in Gonnesa
- Italy 2017 Stage 6 – Gonnesa to Santa Margherita
This is not the exact path we took. We did not record this tour, so we tried to create the track file from our memory.